Sunday, July 15, 2012

First Post!

Its late at night, and I'm sitting here thinking of all the things I need to do to prepare for the Navy....

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

I was given a swell little booklet with everything I need to learn, and the only thing I've managed to learn and recite is the phonetic alphabet.

I've got that down pat. Yankee Alpha Yankee!!

Or YAY if you couldn't figure that out on your own.



*Maybe, if I tried to retain information, I'd get it all down pat.*
Yeah...

So, that's why I have this nifty little blog!! 
Oh. My. Word.
Blogging! ME? Yes, I'll try it again...

*I'm terrible at keeping up with a blog*

Sooooo, I'm deleting facebook! That way I can't read everyone else's drama, just my own!

That's really how it should be annnyway.

So, here goes, my first blog post, and with every post I'll try and add my weight, I've got to drop 15 lbs by the end of summer. 

I ship off to basic training October 23rd!
*gasp*

That leaves me....  14 weeks. OR. 3 1/2 months.

~Future Sailor Peak (airman?) requesting permission to go ashore!

Current Weight: 151




No comments:

Post a Comment